2019 Nautitech Open 40
4 cabin, 2 bathroom
- Self-tacking jib, makes for easy single or short-handed sailing
- Power winch to help raise the mainsail
- Sliding glass door to open up space between galley and outside dining area for optimal entertaining space.
- Twin 30hp diesel engines.
- Fitted with the latest navigation electronics from B&G on both helm stations and interior navigation station.
- 5 air conditioners – one for each cabin and one for salon. Control your own cabin temp.
- Powerful solar and lithium battery bank runs AC, eliminating the need for a generator
- 4 cabins – 2 queen, 2 double
- Outside table converts to huge bed for extra accommodation.
- 2 bathrooms with separate shower stalls.
- 3 burner stove, oven, outdoor grill, chest freezer, refrigerator
- Lounge cushions for bow, with small table with ice coolers and cup holders for sunbathing and staying cool
- Length Overall: 39′ 4″’
- Length Waterline: 39′ 2″
- Beam: 22’8″
- Draft: 4’5″
- Propulsion: 2 x 30 hp diesels
- Fuel: 114 Gallons
- Fresh Water: 114 Gal
- Mast Height 66′ (NO bridges)
Call today for a quote!